We are expanding our team and have an amazing opportunity for an Operations Coordinator!
Join our dynamic team at Volta Labs and gain invaluable experience working for Halifax’s Tech Super Hub. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about the start-up world, we’d like to talk to you.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma program with a focus on Business Administration
- Personable, presentable, articulate and able to work effectively with a team
- Communicate effectively both orally and written
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. MS Office)
- Provide support for Volta events and programs
- Provide logistical support for executive and administrative personnel
- Facilities administration & project management
- Manage Mobile Device Library
- Manage asset inventory
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Maintaining meeting room schedules and booking requests
- Collaborating with team on special projects
- Managing incoming requests and building relationships with industry stakeholders
- Participate constructively in interdepartmental and cross-service line communications
Volta offers a competitive salary and benefits package. NOTE: Please merge your cover letter and CV into one .pdf document and apply in confidence by 5:00 pm, July 31, 2017 to (note Operations Coordinator) in the subject line of your email):
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
701 – 1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3K5
Interviews will be conducted on August 8, 2017. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.