We are expanding our team and Halifax’s Tech Super Hub has an amazing opportunity for a top-notch, experienced administrative professional!
If you are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about the startup world we want to talk to you.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma program with a focus on Business Administration
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Personable, presentable, articulate and able to work effectively with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and problem solving abilities
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to research, collect and analyze information
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. MS Office)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Executive team, including managing and maintaining schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, etc.
- Manage Board of Directors’ meeting scheduling and planning
- Manage corporate general email box, reviewing and routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Record meeting discussions and provide minutes when requested
- Prepare draft reports and presentations
- Participate constructively in interdepartmental & cross-service line communications
Volta offers a competitive salary and benefits package. NOTE: Please merge your cover letter and CV into one .pdf document and apply in confidence by 5:00 pm, August 11, 2017 to (note Executive Assistant in the subject line of your email):
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
701 – 1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3K5
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.