We are expanding our team and Halifax’s Tech Super Hub has an amazing opportunity for a top-notch, experienced administrative professional!
If you are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about the startup world we want to talk to you.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma program with a focus on Business Administration
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Personable, presentable, articulate and able to work effectively with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and problem solving abilities
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to research, collect and analyze information
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. MS Office)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Executive team, including managing and maintaining schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, etc.
- Manage Board of Directors’ meeting scheduling and planning
- Manage corporate general email box, reviewing and routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Record meeting discussions and provide minutes when requested
- Prepare draft reports and presentations
- Participate constructively in interdepartmental & cross-service line communications
Volta offers a competitive salary and benefits package. NOTE: Please merge your cover letter and CV into one .pdf document and apply in confidence by 5:00 pm, July 31, 2017 to (note Executive Assistant in the subject line of your email):
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
701 – 1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3K5
Interviews will be conducted on August 8, 2017. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.