1 on 1 sessions with Matt Reading from Maine Angels
Matt Reading from Maine Angels will be at Volta on Friday June 20th, 2014!
Matt works with a group of angels based out of Portland (Maine Angels). The Maine Angels are accredited private equity investors who help entrepreneurs by investing in and mentoring early stage companies. The Maine Angels are interested in broadening their goals to include investing in companies based in Atlantic Canada.
Company traits that could make an investment attractive for Maine Angels. None are required, but probably the more the better:
– Not too high tech (only a small handful of the group’s members would be comfortable with a social network or something similar)
– Makes good use of ACOA funds or SR/ED credits
– Has raised some private funds (investors like to follow other credible investors)
– Plans to sell to or expand into the US
– Plans to raise an angel round this summer/fall
– Ability to travel to Maine if invited
Again, none of these are required, but they each make a potential investment more attractive.
Matt Reading will be at Volta on Friday June 20th, 2014 from 2:00pm-4:00pm to apply for a 1 on 1 with Matt please fill out the form below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]