Volta Connector Program
Do you have a validated business idea, but need technical support to bring it to the next level? Have you been searching for a technical Co-Founder/CTO and need help finding the perfect fit?
How the Program Works:
- Qualified companies must submit an application (below) to be considered for this program. Applications are due Tuesday, April 4th at 5PM. To qualify, business founder must demonstrate that they have a validated business idea and need a technical Co-Founder to get the business off the ground.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel of Volta mentors who will decide which ideas are picked to participate in this program
- Selected business founders pitch their business model (5 minutes) to CTO students; followed by a quick speed-dating style meeting. This event will take place on April 11th from 10AM-12PM at Volta
- CTO’s (students) rank their top 3 choices from the pitches and meetings
- Founders and CTO’s are matched
Details on Internship:
- All students are enrolled in the Masters in Computer Science as Dalhousie University
- Internship is 16-weeks or 450 hours (can be part-time or full-time based on requirements)
- Students will be available starting in the Summer
- Dalhousie will cover half of the students salary (up to $400/week per student)
- Company Founders to report on the student’s progress at the end of the term