The health and safety of the Volta community is a top priority for our team; as such, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as per the guidelines put forward by public health guidelines. Our Co-Working Space and Meeting Rooms are currently open at a reduced capacity.
If you are feeling unwell (new or worsening cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath or other symptoms), please stay home. The following health measures remain in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All employees, Residents, and Network Members must check-in using our Rimot Technologies system
- Individuals must remain a minimum of six-feet apart to practice social distancing
- Masks must be worn at all times while moving in our Space; they can be removed once sitting down at a desk, in call booths or in meeting rooms
- Outside food and drinks are now permitted; our water cooler is now available, but must be wiped down after each use
- Meeting rooms and desks must be wiped down after each use
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.
Here are some everyday measures recommended by health officials to help prevent the spread of viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or demonstrating flu-like symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throwing the tissue in the trash when done
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Here’s how to get in touch with members of our team:
Available resources to help our community navigate COVID-19
Visit the Province of Nova Scotia’s Public Health information page for up-to-date, accurate information about the novel coronavirus.
Business + the Economy
Learn more about what the Federal Government is doing to support businesses and the economy.
COVID-19 Support for Businesses
Visit the Innovation Canada site to learn more about COVID-19 support for your business.