The health and safety of the Volta community is a top priority for our team; as such, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and our Co-Working Space and Meeting Rooms remain closed as per the guidelines put forward by the Province of Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Health Authority.
Volta has also temporarily suspended Network Memberships for the time being, and we are working to postpone internal events that are currently scheduled to occur in our space. We have – once again – waived the fee for Network Members for the month of May. Those who have paid for the year in full, will have now have two months extended to their membership (April and May).
We will continue to update our community with logistics and a timeline for reopening as more information comes available. The Volta team continues to work remotely. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.
Here are some everyday measures recommended by health officials to help prevent the spread of viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or demonstrating flu-like symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throwing the tissue in the trash when done
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces