The Octopus Funnel: a.k.a. Your New Automated Lead Engine
Your would be customers are selfish bast*rds.
I’m sorry. But, it’s true.
They don’t want to read your white paper, join your newsletter, or watch your sales demo. They just want highly personalized solutions to their unique pains.
But how do you create a high-touch customer journey that works at scale?
Enter the Octopus Funnel.
In this Lunch & Learn, I teach you how to build automated nurture funnels that take your customers from oblivious strangers to roaring fans.
- What is the Octopus Funnel
- Who should use it (and who shouldn’t use it)
- How to create a read magnet
- How to create a lead magnet
- How to create an intro offer that helps you to build trust with your customer before the big sell
- How to sell customers on your core offer
- How to use paid traffic for each stage of your funnel and recoup every dollar you spend on ads, so your leads become free
- The ONE thing you must do before you start
Ready to Get Started?
Get your free cheat sheet today and start building your automation engine.
Katelyn Bourgoin is a serial entrepreneur and growth geek with experience spanning the marketing, tech and hospitality sectors.
Since starting her first business at 25 years old, Katelyn has gone on to found three award-winning companies working with clients like Target and Holiday Inn.
Katelyn’s entrepreneurial journey has been a rollercoaster, to say the least. She was named as one of Nova Scotia’s top 10 young entrepreneurs in 2012, she sold her first business in 2014, she was named as a Forbes Influencer in 2016, and, in 2017, she made the difficult decision to close down her venture-backed tech startup after 3 years in operation.
She understands the unique challenges startup founders face because she’s been there herself.
Today Katelyn is working as a growth consultant for hire and is fully committed to helping other entrepreneurs take over the world.
(Mural By Jason Botkin — Photo: The Stoodio 2015)