Join Volta’s growing team as startup services coordinator
We are expanding our team and there is an amazing opportunity for a top-notch startup services coordinator!
What kind of people will succeed at Volta? People who care about entrepreneurs and are passionate about our mission – to help tech companies start, grow and succeed – and work cooperatively with the entire Volta team to build the region’s innovation ecosystem. We want folks who think big but are also ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Every day at Volta is different. We need people that are comfortable working in an environment where change is the status quo. Think you have what it takes?
What you will be achieving at Startup Services Coordinator at Volta:
You will manage programming and relationships with our Volta Resident Companies. We need someone who is proactive, organized and always looking for a better way to get things done. Multi-tasking is your middle name – you effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities, all while maintaining a calm, cool and collected presence. Nothing ruffles your feathers – you don’t see problems, you see opportunities!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with resident startup companies to ensure they are aware of and are participating in relevant programs.
- Respond to the needs of Volta resident companies as they arise.
- Collect metrics and compile data for reporting.
- Coordinate existing programs and resources, as well as source and develop new ones as needed.
- Assist Volta’s events team in recruiting companies to pitch at competitions and participate in other founder centric Volta events.
- With programs team, manage Early Adopter Program, which facilitates collisions between customers and early stage companies.
- Plan angel investors events through partnership with NACO.
- Assist the Volta team in preparing for larger scale events such as Volta Cohort, Innovate Atlantic, Volta Holiday Party, Demo Camp, etc.
- Be a connector.
- Work with Manager Hardware Startups to coordinate any similar programs for both hardware and SaaS resident companies.
Volta offers a competitive compensation package including benefits.
NOTE: Please merge your cover letter and CV into one .pdf document and apply in confidence to:
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
100 – 1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS, B3J 3K5
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.