Volta becomes Amazon Activate program partner
Today, we are excited to announce partnership with another major driving force in technology – Amazon.com.
We are happy to say that Volta is a an Amazon Activate program partner. Amazon Activate is a program designed to provide startups with the resources needed to get started building scalable solutions on Amazon platform.
This means that each Volta company will get access to:
• $10,000 in AWS credits valid for 2 years
• Free access to web-based and instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), plus tokens for multiple hands-on labs (normally ~$30/lab)
• One year of premium AWS Business Support
• A new Startup Forum for knowledge sharing among startups
• Special offers from other companies that help startups – initial partners include Opscode, AlertLogic and SOASTA with more coming soon.
As Volta companies get started, they can now leverage Amazon team of expert engineers to help them make the right decisions for their business, whether they are in development or production, testing or launching. Each Volta company will also get AWS Support on a one-to-one basis in a fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers.
Amazon is creating an exclusive group of Incubators and Accelerators across North America with the Activate program and we are pleased to be recognized and listed alongside game-changing incubators such as 500 startups, Y combinator, TechStars and the likes.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org