Volta is growing: Join our team as Senior Programming + Startup Services Coordinator
The Senior Programming + Startup Services Coordinator will report to the Chief Innovation Officer.
Volta exists to help find and support high-potential founders build high-growth startups in Atlantic Canada. We do this by providing access to education, advice, mentoring and funding opportunities that help them implement proven methods into deliberate practice. We are a group of experienced professionals committed to drastically improving the odds of success for our Residents and the entrepreneurs in our community.
You are a self-motivated, confident individual that thrives in fast-paced environments. You are skilled at researching, analyzing, and making recommendations in situations that require data to make an advised decision. You are motivated by challenging problems and are at your best when there is a need to develop creative solutions with less time and resources than ideal circumstances may permit. You take pride in the quality of your communication, regardless of the medium being used and spend additional attention to make sure the teams you support are in sync.
- Work closely with the Startup Services team to guarantee a smooth onboarding of all new Volta Residents.
- Stay up to date on all capital funding programs and maintain relationships with current partners, both dilutive and non-dilutive, to ensure Volta Residents have access to the best funding options available.
- Ensure Volta Residents are aware of and have access to all capital programs.
- Lead programs from conception to completion, including timeline creation, application processing, budget management, reporting and general day-to-day operations.
- Identify and resolve any urgent Startup Services queries promptly.
- Develop and implement monthly/yearly departmental goals
- Maintain and update CRM database
- Coordinate with the Marketing department to create promotional events and campaigns
- Two-three years of experience as a Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Representative or a similar role in the Customer Service department
- Program or project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the startup industry is considered an asset.
- Understanding of diluted vs non-diluted funding sources for companies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Having an eye for detail
- Good listening abilities
- Ability to maintain calm composure in stressful situations
- Having a well-groomed personality and professional behaviour
- Ability to manage strict deadlines
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- Familiarity with CRM software such as Airtable is considered an asset
Ready to join us?
In addition to offering a dynamic and inclusive work environment, Volta offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits. If you feel you could be a great fit to join our team, we want to her from you! Forward your cover letter and resume with the heading “Senior Programming + Startup Services Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
100 – 1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3K5
Closing date for priority selection is April 21, 2022, however we will continue to accept resumes after this date until the position is filled. Individual accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Volta is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply!Tags: application, customer_service, innovation, onboarding, startup_services, Startups