Whether you’re a student, freelancer, entrepreneur, jobseeker or part of a startup company, Network Membership at Volta may be for you.
Network Membership at Volta was created with the intention of developing a community of highly engaged individuals that are interested in technology and entrepreneurship. This membership allows individuals to be a part of a community where they can meet other like-minded individuals, collaborate, and learn from one another all while creating startups that are globally minded but locally based.
Network Membership is available to students, freelancers, mentors and founders/employees of tech-enabled startups.
Here are some of the perks you’ll get:
- High-speed internet with plenty of room to tackle your goals in our Co-Working Space between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday
- Access to bookable meeting rooms, with eight hours of meeting time for free
- Private booths to take important phone calls
- Free or discounted access to Volta events, like Lunch + Learns, Network Member socials, hackathons, pitch competitions and much more
- Discount on our Volta Academy program
- Free access to experts during office hours
- Regular updates on events, job postings and more
Fill out the online application.
Please click here to access the application
Come in for a tour.
After we receive your application, we will reach out and invite you on a tour
Sign a waiver.
Sign a waiver immediately following your tour or ask us to email you a copy via HelloSign
Following your tour, we will send you two emails. A welcome email explaining how Network Membership works and an emailing inviting you to Optix.
Register via Optix.
Once you create an account via Optix, and pay your invoice, you’re officially a Network Member at Volta! Invoices will be automatically generate once you create an account.
Network Membership Cost
Effective January 1, 2020, our Network Membership will include a monthly fee of $20 (+ HST) per month, or $200 (+ HST) per year if paid annually. This fee will help us continue to add value to Network Membership and allow us to invest in a new co-working platform that will help better connect and support our community.