Whether you’re a student, freelancer, entrepreneur, jobseeker or part of a startup company, Network Membership at Volta may be for you.
Network Membership at Volta was created with the intention of developing a community of highly engaged individuals that are interested in technology and entrepreneurship. This membership allows individuals to be a part of a community where they can meet other like-minded individuals, collaborate, and learn from one another all while creating startups that are globally minded but locally based.
Who is eligible?
Network Membership is available to students, freelancers, mentors and founders/employees of tech-enabled startups.
Here are some of the perks you’ll get:
- Plenty of events and networking opportunities, including lunch & learns, hackathons, pitch competitions, and more!
- Creative co-working space with WiFi from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday
- Access to experts during Office Hours
- Access to meeting rooms
- Mobile device library
- A community of students, freelancers, founders and mentors
- Regular exclusive updates on events, jobs, and more
Network Membership Cost
Our revamped Network Membership includes a small monthly fee of $10 (+ HST) per month, or $100 (+ HST) per year if paid annually (about the cost of a Spotify subscription). This new fee will help us continue to add value to Network Membership and allow us to invest in a new co-working platform that will help better connect and support our community.